What to Expect
Saturday, June 14
7:00 a.m. – Graduates must report to the lineup area at Angel Stadium in cap and gown. Any graduate who arrives late may not be allowed to participate. Allow adequate time for airport-like security screening.
- Graduates must have TICKET and PHOTO ID for admission to the lineup area.
- Graduates must be wearing cap and gown with gown unzipped for security screening.
- Doctoral and Masters candidates wear the tassel on the left side of your cap.
- Bachelors wear the tassel on the right side of your cap.
- Graduates’ caps may not carry embellishments or be decorated in any way.
- Only graduates and UCI personnel are permitted in the lineup area.
- All graduates are subject to airport-like security screening and visual inspection of person and bags upon entering the assembly location.
- Metal detectors will be placed at the entrances. Lines may be long and personal items will be searched.
- Inform your guests to proceed directly to Angel Stadium with their guest tickets.
- Do not bring any purses, backpacks or large items. Cell phones are permitted. Refer to the Security page for a complete list of prohibited items.
Parking attendants will direct any vehicles with a valid state-issued disabled parking permit and/or a disabled license plate to the designated parking area.
Sustainable Transportation Options
Please visit the Getting There page for transportation options.